Monday, March 22, 2010

Mosaics and dogs


Well we have had Gracie for a little over a week and she is such a doll. Playful and silly and she is a dream on walks (unlike my dogs). She did well at her first adoption event, quiet, a little scared as there was a lot of activity. But she did great. So I don't think she will be our foster dog for too long, although that would be ok. The photo is after some playtime with Rufus.


As for the mosaics, I finished one for Rescue Buddy Boarding. And started on a couple new orders.
Rescue Buddy is a great place to board your dog if you are going out of town by the way. Laura's place is a home away from home. Check it out at rescuebuddyboarding.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Day! I have not used this blog for a little over a year.  But I closed my Etsy account and all my current mosaics for sale are at Arti...