Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gracie Has Arrived!!





Gracie is all Basset, or maybe that's all ears. We picked her up last Thursday and she has been fitting in nicely with the other dogs. Annie is not fond of her but Annie sees another dog as just more competition for the treat bowl.
Gracie is about 2 years old, spayed, working on the house training and very good on a leash. And being such a puppy still she did chew up one of my shoes! Super snuggly she likes to make herself comfy on the couch next to you.
She will be at the PetCo adoption event on Sat. March 20th so come meet her if you can. Oh the adoption is in Richfield.
For more info check out pethavenmn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Day! I have not used this blog for a little over a year.  But I closed my Etsy account and all my current mosaics for sale are at Arti...