I finished a commission and wrapped up the delivery this past week. I really enjoyed doing these as they were a little more challenging. But I am happy with the turnout and I the customer was too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Day! I have not used this blog for a little over a year. But I closed my Etsy account and all my current mosaics for sale are at Arti...
-
Fastest fostering ever! We had Millie for only one and a half weeks. She was adopted on Wednesday. The family lives on a sizable piece of la...
-
Millie loves Rufus so much she wants to be as close as possible to him. Annie likes her space. Millie is very busy. She has settled into our...
-
We picked up Millie from the Red Lake Transport on Sunday. Her original name was Jane but we needed to change it as we have a german shephe...
No comments:
Post a Comment