Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to Blogging


Well it has been a very busy summer and it has gone so fast. And this morning with the cool weather one of my cats (Phoebe) is going crazy. Running up and down the stairs. She just skidded into the couch. What a goof.

Here is one of my mosaics I finished for a friend who was giving it as a gift. It was a hit. Yeah!! I am firing up my oven and starting to get back in the groove of mosaicing. If anyone is thinking of giving one these great leash holders as a gift get your order in now. I am starting to get a few orders already, which is very exciting. One is even a house warming gift. Remember they can be personalized or not and you get to pick the colors. Give me a jingle or email me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Day! I have not used this blog for a little over a year.  But I closed my Etsy account and all my current mosaics for sale are at Arti...